speech after speech

Friday, August 14, 2009

It was the last problem for BioChemistry and we decided for some cam-whoring.
We have the FB kakis, the 'PON' kakis, the movie kakis and the perangai kakis.
Name it all. We have almost everything here. *giggles*


So then, the usual kakis were comtemplating to partial or not.
The faci were actually a pain in my ass. Like for real.
So, in the end, we decided for a movie. Woohoo!
I know I shouldnt be typing this down because
the BF does not even know about this matter AT ALL. *oooops*
Aneways, it's over pon. Soorry love.
And I know you would be reading this, please
forgive me for ONCE? kk?

From above left: Nana, Lyy, Qahh, Ida



Aneways, I shall say that this bunch of people really rocks the journey of my Biochemistry lesson especially Randal. Im at always at loggerheads with him FYI. Hehe!




It's worth my 6 bucks alright? Like really.. I have Atiqah on my left, closing the eyes for some parts, Ida on my right, closing the ears, Lydia two seats away throwing popcorns at Wan and people at back. Gerek or what? LOL. Off for my tutoring right after the movie and it's my payday. Weehoo!


Love fetch me at home later at night for dinner at Al-Azhar Bukit Timah. Ibu and baba was busy removing the oil paint of the door house when we reached home. Yeay! Finally there's gonna be a new colour on the house door.

Ouh and again. It's Dydy birthday today. Happy 18th Birthday Bro... Daa besar, tolong be wise k My Alien bro! Aku sayang kau ehk!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home