speech after speech

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks to Ibu and Umi for making a mini celebration for Dydy's birthday. See, both your mom and the family loves you. Dont ever say that we forgot your birthday hokays? Aneways, its nice looking at the family all together again =)

P.S: Ur bdae present will be a belated one alrite?


Up next, cam-whoring with my two lil rascals right after tutoring them. The last shoot, I managed to pull in my mum. Heehs. Love you mummy =))




Ouh aneways, I tried to tell you and in fact, did told you the truth. It's unlike me to keep anything and worst still, lying to myself. I know I cant. So, it's a matter of fact of whether you being able to accept those or not. When you said it's all about trust, so, that is what Im potraying to you now. So, dont try to give me all those shits. It's so unlike you. Really. But if you think that's right for you, then go ahead.

Ouh, I got home with a swollen knee today. Mini bike accident. Wells, I blindly knocked onto a bike actually. Weird, but true and the knee is in real pain. Hoping that the icing will work for now.

-Praying for a better tomorrow-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home