speech after speech

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I know that Im not suppossed to act this way. Neither should I be having those feelings. It's so unlike me. Really. I don't want to lie to myself, neither do I want to lie to others. The nightmares seems to take control of everything now. Trying very hard to decide what's best. Now I shall say that's the mechanism of life that Im going through now.


Unveiling the mysteries of truth. Pertaining to all the secrets that's happening in the family, I'm trying my very best to do everything that is good for us all. A special thanks to this "hamba Allah" that has sincerely helped me. Going all the way just to tell me everything. Every single thing that has been a mystery to us. Deep down my heart, I know I want nothing but the best of everything for my loved ones.


None of us wants something that is bad for anyone. No matter how bad a person mistakes can be, I believe that every single human being in this world should be given the chance to change themselves. Im excited yet nervous. Thousands of emotions are running through the mind now. Im not quite sure if I can be at the best service for them now. But deep down my heart, I know I want all this to be settled for once. Like I said, I just want nothing but the best for us all. And I really mean it.


With HIS permissions, I'm praying for a better tomorrow. All of us back as one before the special day comes. That's my wish.



To all my RP mates, all the best for upcoming UT 3. Study hard people and happy happy holidays.




- Follow what the heart says and not the mind -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home