speech after speech

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I never knew that revising for UT 3 would be such a headache. I missed certain problems due to hospitalisation and LOA. Missed all the UT 2. So, it's double the weightage for UT 3. PP report have yet to be completed.

Sometimes, I just feel that Im at the verge of breaking down. I think I need those Vitamin pills. Plus all the things that's happening lately, it's double the blow to me. Im not sure if I can be entertained or entertain you. I just wanna get this UT 3 over and done so that I can regain myself back again.

And.. I just need you to understand the situation that I'm in now. Please dont make things worse. I know I'm always a pain in your ass. It's always been me. You know what? I give up. Really. I can't take it anymore.



- It's enough hearing the word that I've been longing for so long from you -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home