speech after speech

Friday, August 21, 2009

the midnight soul

I think Im absolutely nervous for Chemistry UT that I found myself sleeping at 10pm and accidentally woke up at 11pm feeling hungry and restless. Told mum and sis that I'm hungry and can't get back to sleep. Then, mum decided for a Mac. Happy aku! So, sis, bro Dydy and cuzzie tagged along and the 5 of us headed to Woodlands Mart MacDonalds. This is the first time I'm acting this way. Habes arhh!

*Perangai budak gemok abes!!!*


I thought now would be a good timing to do some last recap on Chemistry. But then, here I am on bloggy. Ouh what a mugger!


Verdict at 9am tomorrow. One week in B.H and One more week to go before the final sentence. Everyone is holding on strong and one thing for sure. I felt so "terkilan" because I didnt had the chance to see him on the last day. You'll always be in my prayer and I will always pray the best for you. Im gonna miss you so much.


Ouh aneways, holy month is just one day away. The day where all muslims in the world participates and refraining themselves from eating, drinking, sexual contact and etc. I've been looking so much for this day. To all my Muslim friends..


"Selamat menjalani Ibadah Puasa"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home