speech after speech

Sunday, August 23, 2009

She's adorably cute!

I was about to go terawih when this little baby of mine says:

Iqa: "Kakak, wait. I also want to wear the scarf like you"

And there she goes, putting on her a white scarf.

Iqa: "I want to wear this like you when we go lalan (jalan)"
Me: "But kakak not going jalan. Kakak want to go pray. Ok, next time you go jalan, Iqa can wear this okay?"
Iqa: "Ibu ibu!! Kakak say next time I go lalan can wear this like kakak. Can or not ibu?"

Ibu was smiling at the other hand.


Aww... See.. How amazingly cute and adorable can this little kid be. The way she said it, its like as if she really mean that. Alhamdulillah. I will always pray the best for my family. Early morning, the family made a trip to Pusara Aman. It's been 100 plus days Arwah atok and Arwah Auntie has left us. Coincidentally, the BF was also there. Right after that, went to B.H.

*Sebak lagi hati di dada*

Tried to refrain myself from pouring out cause I don't think it's quite appropriate either to do so. I wonder how he's doing inside. This Thursday comes the final sentence and I jsut pray that it's not going to a tough journey for him.


- Cause of that, the house is pretty gloomy now -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home